Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

My animation.


Lahval animation from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
In our task we are learning about our thinking what is the best think to do do if you find something what do you have to do with it. And my animation is finished and the problem is solved, and there are no worried. So in my animation I have drawing my three emotion's and they are happy, serious, and worried, and they solved the problem. what do I have to do is that when I have found a Chromebook and then the three emotion that I have draw we have to make them go around our head so it can make us think of what's right for us to do with it, and then happy emotion came and said that { yes free Chromebook yes I can have it.} and then worried came and said that{ we should live it there so that if we can have it we don't even know the password.} and then serious come and then it said that { we need to find the person that earn it and then give it back to them before it's too late} so I listen to serious we need to find the person who earn it and give it back to them.... Hooray the  problem it's solve.... thank you for your help........... you are welcome...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lavhal,
    I really liked the way you thought about what three emotions you did for your animation. To me it all match's with your animation and voice over. I am looking forward to your next post.
    Kind Regards,
    Seini Misa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.