Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Free blog writing

Hi my name is Lahval, I am 10 years old turning 11 next year, I am a year 6 student from room 7, 6, 8.  My teacher’s names are Mr sommerville,  Mr goodwin,  and Miss Lavakula. My school name is Pt england school  and my principal is Mr Burt. My best friend's are Aysha, Alisha, Heather, and  Roimata, but sometime’s I hangout with my old best friends, and they are Talita, Seini, Rima, Presayus,  and htethtet. I like to eat mango, orange, ice cream,  ice block, taro, banana, bear, apple, chicken, sausage, eggs, bacon, ham, and especially chocolate ymmmmmmm. My favorite sports are Vollie, soccer, basketball, and netball. My parent’s name is Sieni and Ne’emia. My brother’s name is Henry and my sister’s name are Lauagaia and Vaolele and me. My grama’s  name is Itagia and my Grandpa's name is Aifaalua. And we all like to cook  BBQ for the holiday’s…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.