Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Kawau Island Camp Journey Planner


 Walt: gather and use information from a text
We  are learning about making our own Kawau Island Camp Journey Planner by creating it at Google draw,I make my own using the Google draw and arrow's, line's, and Google images to shurch for the picture's, and then we have to figure out  what time did we live school and went to the year 6 camp, and what time did we get at sand spit walkwalf, and what time did we have and finsh our lunch, and then what time did we went on the ferry and what time did we get there at kauwau island and what time did we went for our walk, so i creat my own and i wrote the time and put all the picture that I need to put in and then i put it on my blog and then in my bolg log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.