Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

My reflection.


Talofa lava my name is Lahval,and we are learning about our
Reflection. And My reflection is about last year when I was an year 6.Last year the year sixes went to camp benzon in kauwau island. There was 6 teacher’s and 4 parent’s.There were 4 team’s, and they are katz,Kauwau,benzon and mansion. And the team that I was in was katz. Camp bentzon was awesome. My favourite Activities was kayaking and orienteering. I also like practising for the consent night, and swing. I really enjoyed camp benzon. the other thing i like about last year was making poppies and art with miss Tito. And maths with Mr Godwin. My highlight for last year was camp benzon in kauwau island. And now I am an year seven, I am looking foreword to go to the Rainbow’s end and and camp’s because I like camp’s and that is my goal for this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.