Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

ANZAC day

On Friday morning we went to the hall because there was a  ANZAC assembly to celebration of the NZ and Australian army.
After that we watch the movie about them and then we went outside with MR Burt and then all the class star from year 1 to year 8.We all go outside to the remember car then and then we can here  they trumpets and then MR Burt said we were remember them and every class said again and then every class  went back to their space.

But i just found some story about them when they come back home every one they go to the world war 1 they all come back but some of them didn't come back home because they are dead and some of them come back home and there was there family was waiting for them but some of them came back home with one leg and some of them came back home with one hand.
  
JPEG Image


This is the picture to remember them.
We will remember them.

I am so proud of myself that  this is the first time that I have done 2+ for my writing and the other one that I am proud to myself that this is the first time too that  I  use word that I haven’t used before in my writing.I am happy of myself that when I did my writing it was the first that I have wrote 2 or 3 or 4 paragraph in my writing.

I didn’t remember to add punctuation into my writing and full stops. When I write my writing sometimes it doesn’t make sense.

My goal for writing is to add punctuation. I have chosen this because I don’t always make sense when writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.