Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

In two school holidays weekends.

Image result for movie in sylvia parkImage result for matariki lightIn the two school holidays weekends, I went to the kids program in panmure. And after I went to the kid program, and then  we went to sylvia park, and then me and my mum went to by me and my sister and my brother a basketball to play with, and then we but our clouse to wear because it’s winter. And then me and my mum went to mcdonalds in sylvia park,  we but burger, hot chips  fish and  chips chicken  and coca cola and then my mum  but frozen coca for me.And then we went to go for a ride in the  train and then we but ice cream and fanter. and then we went home to prepare for our church game for holidays. And the next week me and my family went to sylvia park. We buy ticket for movies,popcorn and drinks and then we went to watch movie.Sometime me and my sister and my brother we went to the matariki light on night.




After school holidays when everyone came back to school, we all went to the hall. and then Mr Burt play us a game and Mr Jacobson give out number and a faik maney. When mr Burt said who can give him a $1 or $2 or maybe $10 you have to put up your number that Mr Jacobson given to you and then you can win a basketball a rugby ball or a toy or maybe a chocolate. After we went to the hall time 4 game here and then we were talking about this terme. This terme teacher it’s going to give out 1pt,2pt or 2pcs or maybe 5pcs. The easy way you can get 1pt 0r 5pcs, you have to come in the right time you have to sit up and you have to do the right thing all the time. And then we were piking groups for this term market.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.