Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

My job

SHOE ORGANISER..
My job is the shoe organiser. I chose myself to be a shoe organiser because I no I can do my job perfectly. I would like to do my job when the second bells go’s It’s because when after the second bells go, everyone comes inside back to class and that is the time I can do all the shoes so no one can come back and makes it messy again. And that is my chance as well. Because when I did it in the time that I just came from home to school, the other people that came late messed it all up.

I wanted to be in shoe organiser, because I always do our shoes at home, and actually my mum always told me to do it too. so I no how to do  the shoes probably if it time to do it .And the other thing, I can get 20 pcs too, If I have to do the als wille. That why I want to bay this job. {To be a shoe organiser}..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.