Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

My C.V and my Job Application

Walt: Write an application for a job.
22/7/15
To whom it may concern

SHOE ORGANISER..

My job is the shoe organiser. I chose myself to be a shoe organiser because I now I can do my job perfectly. I would like to do my job when the second bell gone It’s because when after the second bell go, everyone comes back inside the class, and that is the time I can do all the shoes so no one that came late and makes it messy again. And that is my chance as well. Because when I did it in the time that I just came from home to school, the other people that came late messed it all up like i didn’t clean it up.

I wanted to be in shoe organiser, because I always do our shoes at home, and actually my mum always told me to do it too. So I no how to do the shoes probably if it time to do it .And the other thing, I can get 20 pcs too, If I have to do the shoes well. That why I want to bay this job. {To be a shoe organiser}..



In our task, we are talking about which job are we choosing for for ourself in class.
We are learning or talking about our job that we have choose, like what three skills that make's you want to apply for this job and what job are we applying for, and it's asking did you do the job that we choose before [yes] or [no] and then explain it,and then you have to write about our job and then after we do all of it like write about our job that we have choose and write down three skills that make me and you choose this job and what job are we applying for and then but it in our blog and then in our blog log,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.