Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

Cross country account.

Hi my name is Henslaval but people call me Lahval,On Monday, our whole school were having a cross country. Our cross country was starting by at 12.30. Our whole school came out on the netball field to get ready for our cross country. When our teacher is happy for us to go somewhere else to watch the cross country, And then we can go and watch the cross country very clear. Our cross country was starting from the year 1 boy’s, and then the year 1 girl’s, the year 2 boy’s, the year 2 girls, and then the year 3 boy’s, the year 3 girls, the year 4 boys, and then year 4 girls, and then the year 5 boys, go and then the year 7 boys, go and then the year 5 girls, went and then the year 7 girls went, and then the year 6 boy when, the year 8 boy went, and then the year 6 girls went, and then the year 8 girls, and that is our last class to run. My house colour was yellow, and do you know that this is my first time to run in the cross country!! and then I came 6 to 7 I was so happy to myself that this is my first time and I even bet the other girls in my class that have been running for the cross country all year. I just can’t believe it, I'm so happy……….  

Image result for pt england cross country picture of takitimu


GO TAKITIMU …. GO YELLOW….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.