Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Holiday


Walt: write an effective recount
Hi there! I am writing about my school holiday.
In my school holiday, We decided to stay home, but On the second week of the holiday my family went to shopping for the white sunday. My mom buy me and my sister’s a dress and then my dad but my brother a suit and the colour of it is all white. and my mom buy me and my other sister 2 necklace and a back of earring, and then me and my mom and my sister went to the warehouse and we have to  pick our own shoes to wear in the white sunday, and then after that we went in to  shop and we buy our food to eat because we didn’t have breakfast. After that my mom buy me, my sister, and my brother a big bag of chocolate for us, { me, my sister, and my brother} and my mom even give us 10$ each it was so fun……..


Back to school we have a asembly, we were talking about our topic, and our topic for this term is survivors. and then all our teacher start from team 1 to team 5 to explain what are they going to learn for this term but I don't remember what they were all telling us so sorry and after the assembly we went to class and write about our holiday like what I am doing now......  




Image result for Holiday    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.