Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had a million dollars

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall


Intro: Guess  what guys, I just won 1 million dollars yes, I will buy everything I want to buy, this is going to be fun and fun and fun, I can buy thing’s for my little cousins and for my family and I will sent  215 dollars to Samoa to my nena and my granddad. Then I will go with my friends to buy every single thing we want, year let’s go we are going on a trip.

I could spent ⅓ of my million dollars to the toy world, I can buy  a big worm teddy bear and the little ones as more as I want too, I will buy lot of teddy bear because the big teddy bear are warm and nice they can even make me warm when I go to sleep.


I would spent the S5, as many as I want  because when I am bored I can watch movie or play game or I can text my friend and then I’m never gonna be bored because this lot to do those.

Foot Locker: And then I will spent ½ of my million dollars to the foot locker, and I will buy nike shoes as many as I will like too because  I will share it with my   cousins and my brother and my sister and my friends as well so I like to buy many nikes many many many as I want  for me and my family and friends and specially for me…….


Conclusion:It would be so fun to buy the things that I really wanted, but it will also be bad because you are not spending your money wisely on the things that you don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.